ON-SITE BOAT RENTALS
- Canoe: $35/day or $175/week
- Single recreational kayak: $35/day (no weekly rate)
- Double recreational kayak: $45/day (no weekly rate)
- Rowboat without motor: $35/day
- Rowboat with 8hp motor: $95/day or $475/week
- Life jackets are included in rental rate
Boat rentals are offered on a first come, first served basis. It is best to reserve early as we cannot guarantee availability.
SARANAC CHAIN OF LAKES
From Kiwassa Lake, guests are able to travel from Kiwassa Lake, by boat, to the Village of Saranac Lake, via the Saranac Lake Chain of Lakes. The popular Adirondack route from Kiwassa Lake takes boaters through Oseetah Lake into the Village of Saranac Lake where the Saranac River begins. Guests can also enjoy a waterway trip 40 miles through scenic Adirondack lakes, ponds, rivers, streams and go through New York State lock systems into the Adirondack State Preserve. Learn more about the Adirondack Lakes.