Camp Adelle - Adirondack, waterfront cabin in Saranac Lake
This cabin is available year round and located directly on Kiwassa Lake, just 3 miles from the Village Of Saranac Lake in the Adirondacks in upstate New York; more about the area. Camp Adelle is a housekeeping cabin rental which means there is no maid service. Guests bring their own linens, towels, blankets, etc. unless the rental is during the winter when linens can be provided upon request.
- Bedrooms - each have new platform double beds including mattress covers and pillows
- Kitchen - gas cooking stove/oven, refrigerator, coffeemaker, toaster, sink, cooking utensils, flatware and dishes (service for 7)
- Living/dining room combination - two picture windows facing the front of the cabin with a lake view, wood stove, electric monitor heater, dresser and dining table with chairs
- Exterior deck - picnic table, chairs and lake views
- Guests must leave the cabin as they found it, otherwise the security deposit will be forfeited
If the above table is not displaying properly, click here to see the Rate Table